Creating and forming habits to have a strong start to your week and conquer Monday is easier than you think! If you're having trouble getting started check out my step-by-step guide down below to help you get started in 5 Easy Steps:
1. Set Specific Goals: Decide what you want to achieve this week before the week begins. Prioritize them and put them in writing so you can see what needs to be your first priority.
Added Tip: Divide your task and goals from most to least important
Make use of a calendar, whiteboard, or journal where you have a clear vision of your tasks and goals for the week.
(Free Printable Worksheet down below)
2. Create a to-do list: Make a list of things to do for the upcoming week and break it down into smaller more specific tasks for each day. This will help you stay organized and on track.
3. Visualize Success: Take a moment to visualize yourself achieving your goals and feeling successful. This can help motivate you to take action and work towards your objectives.
Added Tip: Create a vision board or simply post pictures of your vision around your bedroom so you see it first thing when you wake up and when you go to bed.
Utilize your home and lock screen on your phone and create a mini digital vision board so you see it often when using your phone.
4. Take A Break: Don't forget to take breaks throughout the day to recharge and refocus. Go for a walk, grab a coffee, or do something else that helps you relax and clear your mind.
Added Tip: Pulling yourself away from a task and taking frequent breaks boosts productivity as research has shown
The ideal work-to-break ratio backed up by studies has been found to be 52 minutes of work followed by 17 minutes of rest.
5. Celebrate Small Victories: Celebrate the small victories along the way. Even if you don't achieve everything you set out to do, recognize the progress you've made and give yourself credit for it.
Added Tip: Your celebrations don't all have to be extreme or extravagant
It could be as simple as just acknowledging your progress. You can keep a jar where you collect all your winds and reflect at year's end. Maybe you treat yourself to that small gift you always wanted or your favorite food, snack, or drink. Perhaps it's celebrating with your favorite hobby like riding your motorcycle :D
Mondays don't have to be the blues! If you give yourself a head start on Sunday rather than waiting until early Monday morning to plan, then Mondays can turn into one of your favorite days to conquer!
*KEEP A JOURNAL it truly does help!
By Your GOAL Digger Coach